Wednesday 26 September 2012

SWEET TARTS







dress//forever 21
skirt//american apparel
cardigan//old navy
ring//modcloth
hair clips//DIY

I wear the same cloths way too often, as many f you may have noticed by now. But today I felt like a cute piece of candy all bright colours and what not. 

I was in Wal Mart with Conner yesterday and I toured through the Halloween goodies and was FLIPPIN out and bought these socks and some cute things to make shit out of . I think ,y babe might have been a bit frightened of the excitement that was going on within me. I fear he does not understand. So I will flood him with some good halloween tunes and movies very very soon! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. aaahhhh cuuuute! I cannot say it enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool looking oh my ghad
    I'm so excited for halloweeeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i love the blug clips.. I actually made a similar one myself. yay for DIY!!

    ReplyDelete