Tuesday 9 October 2012

slimey





dress//forever 21
cardigan//mums
corset//gift

So basically my mother seriously sucks at taking outfit photos but I wanted to get some done before the rain so I asked her to take them for me quickly. Out of 100 pictures she took these were the only good ones, haha. Way to be mum. But this corset was lost for a little while and I just recently found it. I love it so much! Thank god it just zips up the back or else I would die! My fall vibes have mainly consisted of Wednesday Adams, harnesses, femme fatales, Halloween music, Creature From the Black Lagoon, Nickelodeon, Goosebumps, and lots and lots of BLACK. So today I was a typical goth school girl. And this new slimey hair is literally the same colour as a green highlighter in person. According to my english teacher it is hard to look at, haha! Pictures don't really capture the full colour of it! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Your hair is so gorgeous here! Fits in well with the goosebumps theme! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is one of my most favorite shades of green, and it is so EASY to look at hahahah
    ps that corset: amazing
    nailed it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same with my mother haha (HOW DO YOU TAKE AN OUT OF FOCUS PHOTO ON AUTO... SIX TIMES IN A ROW?!!!)
    You are too cool. Your hair is A+++++

    ReplyDelete