Monday 22 October 2012

Bela Lugosi is Not Dead















shirt//gift
skirt//H&M
fake creepers//H&M
coffin pin//anoldschoolghoul

So essentially this shirt is one of my prized possessions  It was a gift from my best friend and whenever I wear it people constantly ask who it is and a piece of my soul just dies. He is my favorite and now I think I might watch Dracula and/or White Zombie and cry. Also, I am not ashamed to say that I have listened to Love Game by Lady Gaga at least seven times today on repeat. Sometimes you just get in that mood. I also practiced curling my hair with that godly creation called The Wand. Loves it. Need to wear my hair like this more often. Anyways. Yeah. Small update. xoxo

5 comments:

  1. YARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG,SDDDGNWEIFJDMANS FGRNGM DNFD KLAW,EMIDJABQOWOQEKDJIJMXBF

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah your hair looks so cute styled this way!!!! (it always looks cute but you know what i mean)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally get that about Lady Gaga, sometimes it's just necessary to listen to it!

    ReplyDelete