Friday 9 November 2012

football and fuzzy sweaters











jeans//tripp
jacket//garage//
scarf//locally made
sweather//my mother's closet
shirt(underneath)//thrifted
haircips//savoirs


I wore the first outfit on wednesday and then the last one today just the same jacket and scarf because obviously I am a very creative person. I have also decided that this harness/sweater/shirt combo is one of the best things ever because not only is the shirt very grandma-chic, but the sweater is so incredibly soft everybody was petting me today which was kinda nice in a kind of creepy way? I don't know. And I have been wearing those pants too often lately because they are just so FABULOUS okay so kids at school should cut me some slack for wearing them like, twice a week. yeah. 
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. love the pants and your hair color :D

    -thirdbite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clips look so beautiful with that hair!

    ReplyDelete