Tuesday 11 December 2012

mustard and mint










dress (worn as shirt)//motel 
scarf//locally made
skirt//thrifted
belt//thrifted
tights//oops i threw out the package so i forget sorry!
boots//thrifted

This is a very vain post oops! A big thank you to the best boyrfiend ever, Conner, for helping me take these and freezing his fingers off for the sake of ~*fashion*~ anyways I didn't think I would like this dress with these tights. I thought it would be too much with my hair as well. But I really love it! And this blue warehouse was fabuous to take photos in front of, we might have to come back later to do some more pictures! But maybe when it is not so FREEZING, you can see it snowing in a few of the laer pictures. We only were out for about half an hour and it was already starting to get extremely cold by the time we were finished. No thanks, winter, no thanks. 

xo jes

6 comments:

  1. Wow girl!

    You caught my attention!

    Beautiful hair! And love the outfit it's so flashy in the snow! So bright!

    :3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat skirt doe
    (we also have the same tights, twins♥)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also give you mega kudos for taking pix outside because i live in TEXAS and im too cold
    (a.k.a lazy) to do this right now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit. My only question is: how are you not freezing??! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are incredibly beautiful! And haha, I know how you feel about the cold. I'm in Canada and I can't bear to go take pictures outside in the winter weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything in this outfit! It all looks so good on you, but I especially lov eyour hair (i'm sure you get that a lot) but your curls/waves.. and the blue. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete