Wednesday 19 December 2012

sassy pants









vest//thrifted
shirt//girft
pants//thrifted
shoes//gift and I forget the brand sorry!

I call these my Rizzo pants. Extra tight and black and high waisted. I can finally fit into them yay! And the button is not undone, it just looks that way because the thread was so loose on it it was almost breaking because it was cheap thread, so I need to fix that ASAP. Added a few new pathches and pins to my new vest sicne my jacket is almost full now *weeps*. I don't know what I would call this outit really? It was a pretty lazy day but at least I looked extra cute so I guess it is okay. 

Thank you again to Conner for taking my pictures! <3




2 comments:

  1. Love your hair so much!

    Perfect outfit & badges! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are the absolutely cutest things ever!

    -syntheticbabe

    ReplyDelete